Telephone: +49 (0)89 / 72 02 – 0
Fax: +49 (0)89 / 72 02 – 629
Local Court of Munich, Trade Register HRB 153815
VAT Identification Number DE 238022927
Since the Internet and its contents are subject to constant change, we cannot accept any responsibility for the content of external links. If we become aware that such content infringes the law, we will immediately remove the links.
All our text has been carefully checked and is updated constantly. We cannot give any guarantee for completeness, correctness or currency of the information.
A legal note on the treatment of your personal data
1. The Rodenstock company explicitly recognises your absolute interest in the proper treatment of the personal data you provide it with and will use them only for the intended purpose. This will be done in particular on the basis of the relevant legal provisions of the German Teleservices Act (TDG) and The Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG).
2. Data which would reveal your identity such as your name, address, e-mail address or telephone number will only be stored by us if you have given us your explicit permission. You can naturally revoke this consent at any time. The relevant data will then be deleted immediately.
3. Personal data will not be sold or rented out by us, nor will it be used in any other unfair manner contrary to your right to control the way your personal information is used.
4. Passing on your personal data to third parties will only be done in connection with the processing of procedures recognisably in your own interest. For example to a delivery service or optician. Such third parties will be obliged by us to act within the legal note given here.
5. We take every reasonable effort required by law and beyond to protect your personal data against loss or misuse by others.
6. You are naturally entitled to request us to advise you at any time and at no cost of the personal data related to you that we have stored and optionally to request their deletion.
7. Data which do not reveal your identity, but which provide information on your computer’s “visit” to our website – the IP address of your computer, log-in and log-out times, pages visited, etc. – will only be used for statistical purposes to optimise our Internet site to allow us to provide you with more and better general information and information on our products.
8. If we request personal data from you, we transmit it using the recognised industry standard secure sockets layer (SSL). This ensures that your data cannot be read or manipulated by others during logging and transmission. If your browser does not support SSL, we will not be able to offer this service. However, we assume that you use one of the standard browsers which support SSL such as Internet Explorer or Netscape 3.0 (or later).
9. If you send us an e-mail, we will naturally store it with the data contained in it so that we can answer your questions or provide you with further useful information which may be of interest to you. These data will naturally not be used for any other purpose in line with the above provisions. A legal note on the treatment of your personal data.